Saturday, May 23, 2009

Offbeat Topic: A little about my alias

When you plan to write a school diary that might possibly reveal embarrassing and suppressed information about the school, an alias is a basic necessity. If you'd been here for my earlier posts, you might have noticed that I used a different nick, one which hopefully no one remembers. It was something I used on lots of websites and thus could be traced to me. And well, expulsion, although a rare possibility, is not still impossible.

So I shedded my saner nick and took on this Victorian name, Edward. I was reading Twilight at that time against my better judgment (actually I was forced to read by one of my friends) and this name was stuck in my mind. So ?????? became Edward and the world finished yet another rotation. Amen.

1 comment: