Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hectic Day at School

Today turned out to be a really busy day. Since I was too lazy to work on Saturday, a lot of unfinished( and some untouched) homework was discovered at school.

So, most of the morning passed by scribbling on my copy at lightning speed and barely recognizable writing. Boy, did my fingers hurt! They're still feeling a bit numb, by the way.

Today was the submission date for our Nepali (language) vacation homework and my homework was what you would call 'barely passable'. No wonder the teacher looked at it with that look of disbelief, probably dreading about having to check that shit.

On the whole, school was a tiring event today. We also had the table tennis competition selection and since I'm just a newbie at T.T, I decided to pass the time by roaming around the school. I discovered quite a lot about my school today, including that the canteen seems to be permanently busy even during class hours.

After pleading a fellow student to include my name in his science project work, I ran to reserve a seat in the bus and was soon off to 'home sweet home' !

No comments:

Post a Comment